RU N A B OU T – Party Terms and ConditionsAll children and adults are required to wear socks
- The Minimum number of children is 8. The Maximum number of children is 20.
- A £160.11 deposit is required when booking. If booking by phone, the deposit must be received within one week. On receipt of the deposit Run-About will issue your party invitations.
- Balance to be paid one week prior to party along with final numbers of children attending. If the final number falls below minimum you will be charged for at least 8 children. If the final number is not given, you will be charged for the original number booked.
- No Refund can be given for children who do not arrive on the day of the party or who cancel during the last week before the party.
- A member of staff will be available to help whilst in the party room but we also require a minimum of two adults to host the party and an extra adult for every additional 8 children.
- Deposit can be refunded if you cancel your party with at least four weeks notice. After that the deposit is not refundable. Once the balance has been paid, one week prior to the party, this can not be refunded.
- The first hour and a half of the party they will have a table reserved in the play gym. The size and location of the table will depend on the size of the party and timings of other parties.
- The second half hour of the party they can have access to the party room.
- Children cannot return to the play gym once they have eaten so it is advised they eat their food during the last half hour of the party.