RU N A B OU T – Party Terms and Conditions
- The Minimum number of children is 8. The Maximum number of children is 30.
- A £30.00 deposit is required when booking. If booking by phone, the deposit must be received within one week. On receipt of the deposit Run-About will issue your party invitations.
- Balance to be paid one week prior to party along with final numbers of children attending. If the final number falls below minimum you will be charged for at least 8 children. If the final number is not given, you will be charged for the original number booked.
- No Refund can be given for children who do not arrive on the day of the party or who cancel during the last week before the party.
- A member of staff will be available to help whilst in the party room but we also require a minimum of two adults to host the party and an extra adult for every additional 8 children.
- Deposit can be refunded if you cancel your party with at least four weeks notice. After that the deposit is not refundable. Once the balance has been paid, one week prior to the party, this can not be refunded.
Party room hire only – Terms and Conditions
Prices for the room hire are:
- Castle – £55
- Jungle – £45
- Fish Tank – £40
IMPORTANT – Parents also need to pay the normal entrance price for each child in addition to the room hire.
- Party groups booked must keep within the maximum numbers for each party room.
- Castle – 30 children
- Jungle – 16 children
- Fish Tank – 14 children
- The first hour of the party they will have a table reserved in the play gym. The size and location of the table will depend on the size of the party and timings of other parties.
- The second hour of the party they can have access to the party room.
- Children cannot return to the play gym once they have eaten so it is advised they eat their food during the last half hour of the party.
- The customer is responsible for cleaning the room after their party. A £25.00 deposit is taken on booking, as well as the hire fee, to ensure the party room is left as it was found. Run-About will supply a trolley with cleaning products, bin bags, brush and mop if needed. Once the room has been inspected by Manager the £25 will be refunded in cash.
- Run-About cannot supply cutlery, plates, condiments, napkins, cups, etc. We do have a supply of disposable wears that can be purchased.
- Juice jugs can be purchased from the café if required.