Big Sainsburys in Farnham
Directions to Run About from the Big Sainsburys in Farnham
- Leaving Sainsburys car park take the first exit signposted to the A31 Guildford and Central Farnham.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted to (A3018) Odiham and (A325) Aldershot.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit to Odiham and Aldershot.
- At the next set of traffic lights go straight on following the A325 to Aldershot.
- At the next set of traffic lights go straight on signposted to Aldershot, Farnborough and Fleet.
- Go straight over the next mini roundabout following the A325.
- Go straight on through the next two sets of traffic lights again following the A325.
- Then you will come to the Wellington Roundabout, take the second exit off towards Fleet A325.
- Take the turning on your left signposted ‘A323 to Fleet’. The Potters International Hotel is on the corner of the turning.
- At the end of this road turn left into Fleet Road (A323).
- Follow this road for approximately 1½ miles until you reach a roundabout going over the canal. Take the third exit off this roundabout, which is a dead end.
- Follow this road until the end where you will see signs to Run-About.